Friday 16 August 2013

Things all coming together...



Hey everyone :)

Think it's safe to say that things are getting on pretty good at the moment - this blog is taking off nicely... There have been some very kind words of encouragement from around the Erasmus Grenoble community, so thank you to you all.


"Hey, Just wanted to say that your blog is really useful and thank you for being so organised!  I am heading out to UJF Grenoble from University of Bath to do Maths, and have received little/no information from either institution, so anything extra is brilliant." -Jemima Tabeart, Bath

"Your blog is slowly (but not slowly at all) becoming our bible!" - Alessandro Gasparotti, Venice


There have been numerous other people who have kindly thanked me for my various musings and posts.  Your support is much appreciated.
Anyway, things are beginning to come together.  I, for example, have great pleasure showing off some timetables for you all.  I've so far got IUT2, Stendhal and IEP, with more to come soon hopefully.


Hopefully this'll help.  I'll add more to that area once I find them.

In the mean time, I need to open a bottle of wine and think philosophically.  I promised I would write about the mental side of going away and I promise to do this at the weekend!

All the best!

Mike :) 







No comments:

Post a Comment

Thanks for taking an interest, feel free to drop us a comment or question :)