Wednesday 7 August 2013

Phone SIM arrived, bit confusion...

Well I think things are progressing at a reasonable pace now... Chief thing to report is that my French SIM card arrived from Le French Mobile yesterday!

Brings up an interesting point: all pre-paid PAYG SIM cards have to be registered under French law within 15 days of arrival. If you don't, you stand to get cut off! I can only imagine it's for security or something similar.

I also must apologise to my friends on the Erasmus pages on Facebook over Orientation Week timetables.
I noted that some members due at IUT2 and INP colleges both had received timetables of what to attend during the orientation week. Of course, going to IUT2, I assumed I missed something. It transpires that the current ones floating around on the Facebook pages are not necessarily for Erasmus students.
It appears that us exchange pupils will receive our information closer to the time (thank you Rosie Paul and Sandeep Mishra for clearing that up!)

Spent the vast majority of the evening speaking on Skype with Bethany - she seems to be enjoying her summer back home in Liverpool. I'm fairly sure she's getting tired of listening to my ramblings of Grenoble and what comes next...
Still, it's lovely that she supports me and I'm sure she'll pay me a visit at some point over the course of my time away.


Thank you for questions and words of encouragement that have come in recently, they are all much appreciated. If there is anything you'd like me to include in a post that's relevant to Grenoble, then just drop me a message, comment or if you know me on Facebook then that's an easy way to do it too!

Mike :)

No comments:

Post a Comment

Thanks for taking an interest, feel free to drop us a comment or question :)