Wednesday 28 August 2013

Just a few more days left...

Hello everyone!

Well yesterday was my last day working at Jiva Technology in Bristol - I have been a marketing intern there for the last three months.  I've had such a great experience there and hopefully I'll be able to take some of that experience forward!

As today was my first full weekday at home, I've been able to get some documentation together and start packing all my clothes.  Looks like it's all going to fit in the car, along with American Football kit and the like!

This evening I am due at the pub to say goodbye to some of my good mates here.  Sounds like there'll be a fair few people there to see me off - very exciting!  
Tomorrow I will be tidying up the loose ends and other bits and pieces and thinking about how it will all fit in the car.  I'll also be sure to have a good chat with Bethany about everything.  She's been very supportive of all of this and I can't thank her enough for that, really.

So Friday it is then.  I think one last post to wrap everything up before I go to bed on Thursday night.  Then the journey begins for real early in the morning.

Talk then...

Mike :)

No comments:

Post a Comment

Thanks for taking an interest, feel free to drop us a comment or question :)