Sunday 8 September 2013

Lessons start tomorrow

Hi everyone!

Well my shortened week of settling in has come to an end for me - for tomorrow I go next door to IUT2 to register and start my lessons - very exciting stuff!

Also going on tomorrow is a town visit at 11am for those of you who are interested, I have lessons so I don't think I will be able to make it.  

And then of course, in the evening I have my second training session with the Centaurs.  The first session was really good, very intense.  Hopefully I won't be aching as much this time!

Well, I best get going.  Looks like I've got a fair bit to sort out for tomorrow.  And, naturally in the mean time, I can watch a bit of the NFL on TV this evening too!

Best wishes,

Mike :)

No comments:

Post a Comment

Thanks for taking an interest, feel free to drop us a comment or question :)