Sunday 15 September 2013

Hello everyone!

Hello everyone!

Goodness me its been too long since I last posted. Many apologies for that!

Well, over the last week or so I have had the chance to meet so many great people from all walks of life across the world. It's been a fantastic time...

I've started training with the Centaurs and I have signed up to play for the year! Aching rather a lot from it, the intense training has been epic.

I'm in lessons at the moment, though it seems like I'm not in every day.

There have been many great people to meet and I already have some great friends. The centaurs in particular have been great to be around.


I shall be sure to update you more soon!

Best wishes!

Mike :)

No comments:

Post a Comment

Thanks for taking an interest, feel free to drop us a comment or question :)